Join Our Team
Director of Business Development
Demand Local is looking for a results driven professional to offer its digital marketing solutions to top dealers, dealer groups, and regional dealer associations across the country. This position is located in our downtown San Francisco, CA office.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work with new and existing clients to help them adopt mobile and other digital strategies using Demand Local’s technology.
- You will build relationships with our clients and be an advocate for their ongoing success.
- You will work with media operations to make sure the integrity and performance of our clients’ campaigns are top notch. You will live and breath performance metrics.
- You will be compensated on the direct success of each client’s use of Demand Local’s products and services. Our clients’ success and use of our products will translate directly to your personal success.
- You will be the providing digital marketing solutions that include Mobile Advertising, SEM, Display, Video, and mobile advertising to the top dealers, dealer groups, and regional dealer associations across the country. This position requires traveling to meet prospective and existing clients.
- 3-4 years minimum experience working directly with advertisers on their digital media spend. You’ve worked directly with advertisers and have case studies of successful campaigns. You have a ton of client facing experience both in person and on the phone.
- Ideally, you have experience in the automotive industry, but this isn’t a requirement.
- You have a proven track record in client relationship management, opportunity identification, strategy development and tactical business solutions.
- You must be an exceptional communicator, with strong negotiation and analytical skills, problem resolution abilities and technical aptitude.
- You’re a PowerPoint all star.
- You’re a dedicated team player that is passionate about his/her work and is at the forefront of industry trends, and developments.
- You have a Bachelors from a 4-year university with a strong academic record.
- Online Advertising Expertise
- New Account Development / Acquisition
- Budget Management
- Program Development
- Client / Vendor Relations
- Contract Negotiations
- New Business Development
- Attention to Detail
- Highly incentivized Full Time position
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- A bunch of holidays
- A cool SF office with many perks