Join Our Team
Online Marketing Analyst (Jacksonville, FL)
This is an entry level role for someone looking to break into a professional online marketing career or to gain experience in the startup world. You’ll work closely with the sales team to provide them with key marketing insights, and analysis.
- Sales and Account Management Support: Your number one responsibility will be to make sure that things are running smoothly for the Sales and Account Management team. You’ll be responsible for the day to day tasks that the team relies on heavily (auditing ads, generating reports, monitoring quality of advertising campaigns, etc).
- Operations and Finance: You’ll also assist with finance. You’ll keep AR, AP, Expenses, travel for our team, and other finance related tasks organized.
- Bachelors from a 4-year university with a strong academic record
- While this is an entry level role, 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
- A prior position (internship or job) that required strong organizational skills is highly desired.
- You’re extremely organized. Seriously. We’re going to ask you about this.
- You generally like helping others.
- You love Microsoft Excel.
- You should have an understanding of Google Analytics.
- You have great written and verbal communications skills.
- You don’t need constant direction. You can take tasks and run with them without asking “What’s next?”
- You take pride in your work.
- You like the idea of working with a close team.
- Full Time Position
- Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Time Off