Join Our Team
Product Marketing Manager
Demand Local is looking for an experienced Product Marketer to promote its products and services to top dealers, dealer groups, and regional dealer associations across the country. This position is located in San Francisco.
- Establishing marketing strategy to achieve brand awareness to nearly 20,000 automotive dealers nationwide. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Work with designers to develop collateral, landing pages, power point decks, and website
- Develop unique value propositions and marketing messaging
- Create and manage a content portfolio including blogs, white papers, press releases, sales collateral, videos, etc.
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize customer experience
- Expand product solutions and offerings. Evaluate new vendors and work with sales, engineering, and account management to integrate these our platform and products.
- Manage the design and development of website
- Plan marketing events, trade show appearances, and speaking engagements for Executive Team.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent effective
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Experience and Strengths
- BS or MS degree in a related field and 3+ years of experience. Strong academic record preferred.
- Your values: Organized, needs little direction, works with a sense of urgency, creative, loves writing, thrives with working with others, loves to get stuff done, loves to learn new things.
- Highly creative. Excellent with Adobe suite of products. We’ll want to see examples of your beautiful work.
- Highly motivated. Works with a sense of urgency. Enjoys operating at a fast pace start-up environment and able to shift tasks easily.
- Gets stuff done with little to no management.
- Exceptional written communication abilities and presentation skills. We’ll want to see some of your work here as well.
- Proven working experience in product marketing.
- Track record of event planning and organizational skills.
- Strong social media skills and hip to the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Extras: Experience in managing external vendor relationships, Familiar with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Sugar, or Zoho. Interest in and understanding of digital marketing.
- Amazing Downtown SF Office.
- Fun and hardworking team.
- Highly Incentivized Full Time Position w/ Equity.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off and 10+ Paid Holidays Per Year.